Saturday 28 November 2009

What do you buy a new baby for Christmas?


Well Fergus has been with us for a month now and we've just been trying to get used to handling two children. Shopping is a nightmare, one strapped to your chest and the other going nuts in the shopping cart. How my own and many other mothers did it in 1970 with no car I'll never know.

Needless to say, all Christmas shopping has been done on-line this year (mostly in the dead of night in-between feeds). at this stage, I've lost track of what I've bought. What do you get a newborn for Christmas? Well I searched long and hard and think i've found the perfect gift. I wish i had the talent to make it myself but that cudos has to go to an army of women in rural China employed by Anne Claire Petit and here it is.....

No comments:

Post a Comment